Here are some great articles for you. Enjoy!
- Ledger Nano Hardware Walletby CryptoBlacklistThe Ledger Nano is one of the world’s most secure digital wallets for legacy coins and other cryptocurrencies. Anyone who holds a lot of coins need not worry about their security.
- A brief history of Ethereumby CryptoBlacklistVitalik Buterin, a Canadian programmer with Russian roots, is behind the Ethereum concept. He devised and designed the essence of the Blockchain in 2013.
- Bitcoin Is The Future Of Money In Developing Economiesby CryptoBlacklistBitcoin is fast becoming integrated into the everyday lives of people living in developing countries. With unstable and hyper-inflated national currencies, bitcoins are proving to be a much more viable solution to solving the financial woes of their citizens.
- An Elementary Explanation Of How Bitcoin Worksby CryptoBlacklistTo most people, Bitcoin can seem like a financial concept made in a parallel universe. Yes, it’s a very complex and complicated concept, but it doesn’t mean it’s impossible to learn it. When you think about it, many people started off with no idea about bitcoins and how it worked.
- 5 Interesting Facts About Blockchain Technologyby CryptoBlacklistBlockchain is the technology that makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies very secure. It’s an open-source and distributed database that is stored in nodes or computers within the network.
- Top 4 Cryptocurrency Scams and How To Avoid Themby CryptoBlacklistAnyone who deals with the field of cryptocurrencies will quickly notice that these transactions are associated with some risks. There are many different scams in the online world and crypto makes no exception. Hence, it is always wise to double-check.
- Keeping Your Bitcoins Safe: Hot Wallets vs. Cold Walletsby CryptoBlacklistThere are basically two general types of wallets to keep your bitcoins, and other cryptocurrencies, safe.
- 3 Red Flags Of Cryptocurrency Scamsby CryptoBlacklistThere are many different kinds of cryptocurrency scams that are victimising people who are new to the crypto world.